Antony MillerNon-exec Director
Tom CunliffeCOO & CFO
Simon LiFinance Director
Patrick WhelanLegal & Compliance Director
Will SiddallData Science & Product Development Director
James HuntBusiness Development Director
Guy SummersEngineering Director
Richard StoateDeployment & Operations Director
Simon Hsu - Chairman
- Simon Hsu is the Chairman and sole shareholder in SNH Global Holdings Limited which is a diversified holding company with principal operating divisions in the UK, China, France, Australia and North America.
- The Group employs over 2000 people globally and is focused on innovation, creation of new products and the pursuit of growth through internal organic expansion and acquisitions.
- The group's products are sold in more than 100 countries around the world.
Antony Miller - Non-exec Director
- Experienced entrepreneur, investor and business leader with a track record of successfully leading companies to profitable growth. Antony has a reputation for being a lateral thinker, driving innovation through the use of technology and being passionate about customer service.
- He is also one of the UK’s leading professional trustees and was awarded Professional Trustee of the year in 2017 by Professional Pensions.
Tom Cunliffe - COO & CFO
- Tom is currently COO and CFO of Toshiba Information Systems (UK) and has responsibility for the deployment of the UK smart metering programme.
- 20 years experience of leading a number technology solutions within Toshiba more recently focused on the development of smart technology for applications in water, energy, health, electric vehicle and the home.
Simon Li - Finance Director
- Experienced finance director with over 20 years of experience of leading businesses delivering technology services.
- Previous roles have included VP Finance-Asia at CA Technologies, Financial Controller at Compaq Greater China, ECLink Shenzhen and UGI Beijing.
Patrick Whelan - Legal & Compliance Director
- 25 years’ experience as in house legal counsel and company secretary in a range of blue chip organisations including Toshiba, Dell and Gillette.
- Patrick is company secretary and legal counsel.
Will Siddall - Data Science & Product Development Director
- Previously worked as Head of Data Science at Innogy, Chief Insight Officer at ONZO (a start-up energy customer analytics company) and as IBM’s UK advanced utility analytics leader.
- Will is responsible for product roadmap and design, including overseeing all data science and digital work.
James Hunt - Business Development Director
- 20 years’ experience in senior commercial and sales management roles including Head of Commercial of the Aurora Group, Head of Smart Building Development at Samsung and Sales and Business Development Director at Toshiba Information Systems (UK) limited.
- James is responsible for developing and serving our customer base.
Guy Summers - Engineering Director
- An experienced board Director in digital communications across commercial and technical disciplines specialising in delivering solutions in the Internet of Things (both within and outside of the UK).
- Previously worked as Chief Technology Officer at various start up companies, Head of IoT at Telefonica and Head of innovation, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Engineer at Vodafone.
- Guy is responsible for product development and operations.
Richard Stoate - Deployment & Operations Director
- 20 years’ experience of delivering enabling technology solutions and operational excellence within the energy sector including roles at SSE plc and Toshiba.
- Richard is responsible for product deployment and operational services.
Lucid is a fast growing, agile and partner centric business. Originally developed and supported by Toshiba and in association with PwC, we are a team of highly skilled, experienced, and passionate people.